The more we step into a higher class like class 9, there will be more difficult it is for us to understand the concepts. Some students use the trick of rote learning but by this, you can only pass the exam. You can’t understand the real concept and that knowledge is temporary. It might help you in other subjects but you can’t use this trick in maths. If you want to secure good marks, it is important to understand the concepts, then only you can pass. And every time due to some or other reasons you can’t understand the concepts in your school classes. You need some extra revision to clear the base. With Cuemath, you can clear your concept with its online maths tutor for class 9. It’s ok if you were unable to understand the concept in school. You have many chances to revise your concept. Through online classes, you can revise as many times as you want through recorded lectures. Now let’s learn about a topic point-slope form.
What is Point Slope Form?
We use the point-slope form to find the equation of the straight line which is inclined at the given angle to the x-axis and passes through the given point. The equation of a line is an equation that is interacted by every point of the line. We can find the equation of a line through various methods. The following methods are :
- Point slope form
- Slope intercept form
- Intercept form
- Two-point form
We can use the point-slope form only if we know the slope of the line and the point of the line. Let’s learn the formula of point of slope which makes it easy to understand the concept of point of a slope. The formula which we use to find the equation of the line is :
y – y1 = m ( x – x1 )
- ( x, y) are the points which were kept as a variable point.
- (x1,y1) are the fixed points.
- m is represented as the slope of the line.
Reasons Why to Choose Online Tutor Over Offline
If we were talking about the tutors then both online and offline tutors are good in their places, each teacher is willing to give the best knowledge to their students and want best for their student but here we will talk about the facilities which were given to the students in online classes. Most of the parents were preferring coaching for their children but there were many students and it is not possible for the students to focus on every student the problem arises for the introverts who hesitate to clear their doubts, on the other hand through online classes what you see is a teacher who is teaching you only, you can’t see the crowd there, like these here are some reasons why you should choose online tutors over offline.
- You can save your time through online tuition. If you are choosing offline coaching then you have to travel to your center and which involves lots of waste of time and it requires physical effort too. So you should save your time and efforts and switch to online tuition.
- Many introverts hesitate to clear their doubts in front of so many students due to which they keep their doubts to themselves and if their one concept is not clear then this creates problems in solving the rest of the queries but in online classes, you can just type your queries to your teacher and it will solve there only.
- You must hear from your teacher that you can ask me the same concept a hundred times I’ll clear it but we all know it is not possible but online classes make it possible, you can see the online recording as many times as you want.
- Most of the students were afraid of giving tests due to competition with other students but online, your completion is with you only, you just need to become better from the person you were yesterday by solving its practice papers.