SEBI or Securities and Exchange Board of India offers a workplace for enthusiasts in the department of Assistant Managers. For this, SEBI conducts the SEBI Grade A exam for the intended post. Before understanding what is SEBI Grade A exam, first, let us have a brief knowledge of SEBI.
SEBI is a ministerial authority customised on 12th April 1992 that looks after the interests of investors and monitors the guidelines for the Indian capitals and securities market. The executive office of SEBI is situated in Mumbai. The main purpose of SEBI is to encourage growth and regulate the functioning of stock markets.
What Are the Important Sections of SEBI Grade A Syllabus?
SEBI Grade A exam is crucial and there are four important sections to be prepared for to crack this exam. Those sections include questions related to Logical reasoning, general awareness, and English or Quantitative Aptitude. These all sections of the SEBI Grade A Syllabus are very well explained along with practice questions and solved papers on the BYJU’S Exam Prep website.
Highlights of SEBI Grade A Exam 2022
Reading some highlights of the SEBI Grade A exam will help you to get a better idea of how to prepare for the same. Some key highlights of the SEBI Grade A 2022 exam are as follows:
● Name of the Exam – Securities Exchange Board of India Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
● Name of the Organization – SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India)
● Posts offered by SEBI -General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research stream, Official Language Stream
● Exam Level – National Level
● Stages of Examination – 3 stages – Phase 1 and 2- Online Exam and Phase 3 – Interview.
● Official Website – https://www.sebi.gov.in/
When Is The SEBI Grade A Exam?
It is necessary for any candidates should remember the dates for SEBI Grade A exam. The exam date and other important dates for SEBI Grade A, 2022 are as follows:
● Date of release of SEBI Grade A notification – January 5, 2022.
● Date of SEBI Grade A Online Application form – January 5, 2022
● Date of closing of SEBI Grade A examination – January 24, 2022
● SEBI Grade A Exam – February 20, 2022.
For the next exam of SEBI, keep an eye on the official website.
What Is The SEBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria For 2022?
Every top-level exam has its own eligibility criteria for the posts. So, before appearing for the examination of SEBI Grade A, the candidate needs to know the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager of SEBI.
Additionally, the candidates willing to appear for the exam can check the eligibility criteria in this discussion as well.
Since SEBI Grade A is a nationwide organised exam, thus the candidates should be of Indian nationality and can apply for it. But there are other criteria only for Maharashtra domicile, who can appeal for SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager for General Stream.
What are Some Preparation Tips for SEBI Grade A Exams?
Some of the basic tips to succeed in this SEBI Grade A exam are as follows:
- Students must not skip any chapter. They must know all the concepts covered in the syllabus.
- Students are advised to make a study plan and keep a track of it regularly.
- Students can also practice with the Previous Year’s question papers for SEBI Grade A exams.
- Students are also advised to attempt the online test series to check their preparation level.
These were some details about SEBI Grade A exams. Aspirants determined to appear for this exam are required to follow the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. Students also are required to keep themselves updated about the latest notices issued by SEBI on their official website.